Jane Lynch set to publish her Memoirs

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Actress Jane Lynch is set to publish her memoirs - entitled Happy Accidents - this autumn. Excellent, an autobiography by a celebrity who is both interesting and who’s been famous for more than five minutes! Hoorah!
 
Jane’s had a long career, and of course has now found mainstream fame as the brilliantly nasty Cheerios coach Sue Sylvester in the hit TV series Glee. However details about her personal life should make for equally interesting reading as the revelations about her working life.
 
While talking about her book, and how she arrived at the book’s title Jane commented, “If I could go back in time and have a conversation with my 18-year-old self, the first thing I’d say is, ‘Lose the perm.’ Second, I would say, ‘Relax. Really - just relax. Don’t sweat it’. For a long time, I was anxious and fearful that the parade would pass me by, and that someone or something outside myself had all the answers. Having finally reached a happy place - a happy accidents place - I want to share my story with others, to let them know things aren’t as bad as they fear.”

Hands up if you plan to read Jane’s autobiography. We. Can’t. Wait.
Share this article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Film News ,Biography ,Jobs News, Video's,Wallpapers All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.